Last updated: [28 august 2023]
1. Ownership of Content
Unless otherwise indicated, all content on NoddyPanda.com (“us,” “we,” or “our”) is the intellectual property of NoddyPanda.com and protected by copyright laws. This includes, but is not limited to, text, images, logos, videos, and graphics.
2. Use of Content
You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, and non-transferable license to access and use the content on our website for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works, publicly display, or otherwise use our content without our prior written consent.
Any trademarks, logos, or service marks displayed on our website are the property of NoddyPanda.com or their respective owners. You may not use, reproduce, or display any trademarks without the owner’s prior written consent.
4. User-Generated Content
If you submit user-generated content (such as reviews, comments, or product submissions) to our website, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, and perpetual license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, and distribute such content. You represent and warrant that you have the necessary rights to grant this license.
5. Reporting Copyright Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any content on our website infringes upon your copyrights or intellectual property rights, please contact us at email@example.com with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work or intellectual property you believe has been infringed.
- Identification of the specific content on our website that you claim infringes your rights, including its location.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, email address, and phone number.
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the disputed content is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
6. Changes to Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
We reserve the right to modify or amend this Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy at any time. Any changes will be posted on this page with the date of the last revision.
7. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy, please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.